HBase, mail # dev - "89-fb" patches and HBase development workflow at Facebook

Re: "89-fb" patches and HBase development workflow at Facebook
Todd Lipcon 2012-02-06, 19:52
Hi Mikhail,

What you ask makes sense from your perspective but is difficult from
the community perspective. We're not familiar with your code base, so
it can be difficult to do a quality review on a non-trunk patch,
unless it's primarily new code.

Perhaps when there is a large patch with mostly new code, you can ping
the dev list or a few individual committers to ask them to take a
look?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon