HBase >> mail # dev >> "89-fb" patches and HBase development workflow at Facebook

Re: "89-fb" patches and HBase development workflow at Facebook
Hi Mikhail,

What you ask makes sense from your perspective but is difficult from
the community perspective. We're not familiar with your code base, so
it can be difficult to do a quality review on a non-trunk patch,
unless it's primarily new code.

Perhaps when there is a large patch with mostly new code, you can ping
the dev list or a few individual committers to ask them to take a
look?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon