Accumulo, mail # dev - Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?

Re: Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 01:26
The AccumuloVFSClassLoaderTest tests require ACCUMULO_HOME to be
defined. It is not defined on my Windows computer. Therefore, the
tests failed. I argue that a unit test should be independent of the
underlying system otherwise it is some kind of integration or
functional test. And in this case, mocking the System.getenv() call
should be easy to do.