Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-17, 14:51
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-01-22, 22:02
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:47
Jon,

Can you be more specific, is it just failing on Ubuntu or other since it
built fine for me on rhea?

Thanks,
Tom

On 1/22/13 4:02 PM, "Jonathan Eagles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Again the native builds failing in 23.5 are still failing in 23.6, though
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7868 is incorporated. If you
>are respinning this release, perhaps this can be looked into.
>
>Jon
>
>On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Thomas Graves
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>

>> I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.6 that I would
>>like
>> to release.
>>
>> This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
>> it.
>>
>> The RC is available at:
>> http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.6-candidate-0/
>> The RC tag in svn is here:
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.6-rc0/

>> Unfortunately I'm out of the office next week and not sure about
>>internet
>> access so if there are any issues I'll spin a new rc when I get back.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Tom Graves

+
Robert Evans 2013-01-18, 18:35