Sqoop >> mail # dev >> 'trunk' as version label in JIRA

'trunk' as version label in JIRA
Hi Devs,
There are few cases in which I have observed that the affect versions for
an issue is not any of the previously released versions, but somewhere
between last version and current trunk. I personally have kept affect
versions empty in such cases. So, just a thought - can we have 'trunk' as
one of the version labels in JIRA?

Thanks,
Abhijeet