Flume >> mail # dev >> Re: flume-ng-core compiling exception

Re: flume-ng-core compiling exception
Since I presume you're not developpping this custom source for
contribution, you might want to just compile your own additions
separately from the main project. You can add them to the classpath in
flume-env.sh and then add them to the configuration by the classname.