HBase, mail # user - snapshotexport to outside of cluster

Re: snapshotexport to outside of cluster
Ted Yu 2013-11-30, 04:58
The remote server is in different cluster, right ?

Looking at ExportSnapshot#ExportMapper#copyFile(), it directly copies data
to outputPath which is in the other cluster.

Can you clarify what 'without copying to local file system' means ?

Cheers