Accumulo, mail # user - PermGen leak in JBoss

Re: PermGen leak in JBoss
Keith Turner 2013-04-24, 15:44
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Heath Abelson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi, I am a colleague of Michael's, I can provide more info
>
> The following are the 5 threads that are not being cleaned up on an
> undeploy. It's hard to get more stack info than this.
>
> Daemon Thread [FileWatchdog] (Running)
> Daemon Thread [MSC service thread 1-5-SendThread(cbdbtestbox:2181)]
> (Running)
> Daemon Thread [MSC service thread 1-5-EventThread] (Running)
> Daemon Thread [Thrift Connection Pool Checker] (Running)
> Daemon Thread [FileWatchdog] (Running)
>
> Using Plumbr, the report states that the SendThread and EventThread above
> both contain an instance of org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn

So two zookeeper threads. An Accumulo thread (Thrift Connection Pool
Checker).  What are the FileWatchdog threads?  Those could be related to
accumulo-start or hdfs.