Zookeeper >> mail # user >> how to use the Configuration of traceFile

Re: how to use the Configuration of traceFile
The best way to get access to trace information is by editing the
log4j.properties file - set the threshold appropriately. e.g.

zookeeper.root.logger=TRACE, CONSOLE
zookeeper.console.threshold=TRACE

Regards,

Patrick