MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to set "hadoop.tmp.dir" if I have multiple disks per node?

Re: How to set "hadoop.tmp.dir" if I have multiple disks per node?
Hi,

Make sure to also set mapred.local.dir to the same set of output
directories, this is were the intermediate key-value pairs are stored!

Regards, Dieter