Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix

+
Mike Hugo 2013-05-08, 21:15
+
John Vines 2013-05-08, 21:34
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 21:39
+
John Vines 2013-05-08, 21:44
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-08, 22:51
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 23:36
+
Terry P. 2013-05-08, 23:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 23:47
+
Terry P. 2013-05-09, 19:53
Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
That's been my experiences. There's one method signature that changed
around cdh3u4 that caused some weirdness. If you don't run into it,
you'll be fine. Otherwise, you'll just need to recompile Accumulo. YMMV

On 05/09/2013 03:53 PM, Terry P. wrote:
> Thanks Josh.  I've used the monitor page since the beginning, and it
> worked great from the beginning.  I did however lose the "Accumulo
> Monitor" section on the Overview page after changing Accumulo to run
> under the accumulo linux account (and not hdfs), but I'm hoping that
> will work itself out when I redeploy to validate my build procedures.
>
> So as long as my Monitor works, I shouldn't worry running on cdh3u5?
>
> Thanks,
> Terry
>

> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     You're fine. You may have to rebuild Accumulo from source, that's all.
>
>     It will be rather obvious to you when you visit the monitor: if
>     you get a NoSuchMethodException regarding NetUtils, you'll need to
>     rebuild. If that is the case, we can work with you to get you the
>     necessary pom changes.

+
Terry P. 2013-05-09, 21:35
+