Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix

Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
Josh Elser 2013-05-09, 20:01
That's been my experiences. There's one method signature that changed
around cdh3u4 that caused some weirdness. If you don't run into it,
you'll be fine. Otherwise, you'll just need to recompile Accumulo. YMMV