HBase >> mail # user >> Spatial data posting in HBase

Re: Spatial data posting in HBase
If you mean "insert and query" spatial data, look at algorithms that are
"distributed databases compliant" : geohash, z-index, voronoi diagram...

Well, that makes me want to write a blog article about these topics :)