HBase >> mail # dev >> code review: HBASE-5231 Backport HBASE-3373 (per-table load balancing) to 0.92

Re: code review: HBASE-5231 Backport HBASE-3373 (per-table load balancing) to 0.92
Can we please wait until 0.92 is released before we talk about putting
more stuff in there? This release process has dragged on for months
because we can't seem to say "no".

Todd

--
Todd Lipcon