Accumulo, mail # dev - Python client lib for Accumulo?

Re: Python client lib for Accumulo?
Jason Trost 2012-05-02, 16:29
I think a REST API helps and thats the approach we've taken
internally, but I think having a native python lib would be nicer
since we could write some of the data access and ingest code in python
instead of having to write a lot of that in Java and then use the REST
API.