HBase >> mail # dev >> HLogSplit error with hadoop-2.0.3-alpha and hbase trunk

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-06, 11:26
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-05-06, 18:36
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-05-06, 23:11
Re: HLogSplit error with hadoop-2.0.3-alpha and hbase trunk
I too think it may be EOF.  But i did not debug it fully.  Today let me
check and try applying your patch.

Regards
Ram

+