Accumulo >> mail # dev >> ACCUMULO-1244

ACCUMULO-1244
Can anybody advise on my last comment on ACCUMULO-1244? I'm trying to
figure out if we need to actually package commons-* (except
commons-vfs2, which we do) and log4j, or if we can just mark them as
provided, and use the Hadoop-provided versions.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii