Accumulo >> mail # dev >> RE: On ticket management

+
John Vines 2012-05-02, 21:51
+
Bob.Thorman@... 2012-05-02, 21:55
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-05-11, 00:34
+
David Medinets 2012-05-11, 01:23
+
John Vines 2012-05-11, 14:53
+
John Vines 2012-05-02, 13:31
+
Eric Newton 2012-05-02, 15:34
+
Mike Drob 2012-05-02, 18:07
+
Bob.Thorman@... 2012-05-02, 21:36
+
Keith Turner 2012-05-02, 21:49
+
Bob.Thorman@... 2012-05-02, 21:53
Re: On ticket management
If you're interested from an application development standpoint, you
could go bug-hunting, finding performance bottlenecks, or add some
features to the wikipedia example.

I'm rather sure there are optimizations to be had in that code.

On 05/02/2012 04:53 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Most of what I'm using involves map/reduce functions to ingest bulk data, batch writers for streaming data ingest, and batch scanners (particularly document partition scanners) to get it back out.  So I guess those are my areas of interest.

>>> for handling patches though.  This would also mean purging all
>>> current
>>> ticket assignments, except those which should be legitimately
>>> assigned
>>> under the new methods.
>>>
>>> John

+