From:  "Marcos Ortiz"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Date:  Sun, Nov 4, 2012 05:39 AM
To:  "jim.neofotistos"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Cc:  "user"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "ugiwgh"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Subject:  Re: monitoring CPU cores (resource consumption) in hadoop

                   Regards, Jim.
     In the open source world I don't know.
     In the Enterprise world, Boundary is a great choice.
     Look here:
     http://boundary.com/why-boundary/product/

     On 11/03/2012 02:59 PM, ugiwgh wrote:

            The Paramon can resove this problem. It can monitoring CPU cores. --GHui ------------------ Original ------------------ From:  "Jim Neofotistos"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Date:  Sun, Nov 4, 2012 03:00 AM To:  "user"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;  Subject:  monitoring CPU cores (resource consumption) in hadoop Standard hadoop monitoring metrics system  doesn’t allow the monitoring  CPU cores.  Ganglia open source monitoring does not have the capability with the RRD tool as well.   Top is an option but I was looking for something cluster wide    JIm
     --

           Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda
           about.me/marcosortiz