HBase >> mail # user >> Efficient way to use different storage medium

Efficient way to use different storage medium
hi,

There are some physical machines which each one contains a large ssd(2T)
and general disk(4T),
and we want to build our hdfs and hbase environment.

If we use all storage(6T) as each machine provides, I want to know whether
it is an efficient way to
make advantage of ssd, or provide different performance for different table
through hdfs or hbase's configuration as application's requirements.

>From my views, different physical storage medium will provide a good chance
to think over hdfs or hbase's infrastructure, so any views from yours will
be nice.

Regards
--
Bing Jiang