HBase >> mail # user >> How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)

Re: How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)
If it works, it's ok: it's not going to give you wrong results. Just that
it adds nothing to a plain mvn test.
So if it worked for you on this patch, then you're done :-).

This should be enough most most cases:
mvn test

If you want to play it safe, you will run all the tests before sending the
patch.
That's mvn test -P runAllTests

And this should work. If you have a strange error, you can clean the env
with a mvn clean install -DskipTests.

'P runAllTests' adds some extra tests and increases the parallelization,
but does not change the environment.
I'm gonna have a look at the JIRA you're working on to see if there
something that could explain the issue you're having.
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]