Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Releasing 1.5.0

+
Keith Turner 2012-11-21, 13:54
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-11-21, 16:59
+
Eric Newton 2012-11-21, 18:14
Re: Releasing 1.5.0
> +generic authentication/authorization plugin infrastructure (is this
related to how Kerberos will be supported?)

This is ACCUMULO-259

>I broke the MapR compatibility when I started logging to HDFS; I know what
>needs to be done (cribbing from HBase's code), but I've not done it yet.
> The MapR guys volunteered to test the update.

I also have access to a MapR cluster so I can do live debugging as well.

John

+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-11-21, 19:29
+