HBase >> mail # user >> bulk loading - region creation/pre-spliting

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2012-08-29, 14:46
Re: bulk loading - region creation/pre-spliting
If you plan pre-splitting regions, look at the classes exposed by
RegionSplitter (http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/util/RegionSplitter.html).

Are you keys String representing hexadecimal values or are they really
binary encoded ? (I mean, \xFF\x03 and not "F3" for example)

--
AM