Accumulo, mail # user - Security and data design advice on structuring data on accumulo

Re: Security and data design advice on structuring data on accumulo
David Medinets 2012-08-11, 03:38
On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm sure a user-roles approach could work to a point; but I feel like there
> is potential for a much more elegant solution. I'm curious if others have
> had thoughts about this.

Can you say why you feel there might be a more elegant solution?
Users and roles have been the primary (if not only) approach for major
access control systems. Or have I missed hearing about something?