HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Hi, sorry, I thought I had more info than what was displayed in my
e-mail a little earlier today that had the little list, but I did not.

My biggest hangup is getting that Web GUI to work.  That's really
where I'm stuck.  I followed your tutorial on the cloudfront blog and
when it came time to go to http://localhost:60010, I did not see an
output.