Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0
On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Konstantin Shvachko
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok. The vote will run till Saturday.

That is, of course, fine.

The question that I have is a different one: is my understanding of the
process correct and THE ONLY thing that could potentially affect the
outcome here is a lot of -1 PMC votes cast between now and Sat?

Just trying to understand Hadoop release process a little better.

Thanks,
Roman.