Flume >> mail # user >> HDFS escape sequence and use of timestamp header

HDFS escape sequence and use of timestamp header
I am using flume-ng 1.2.0 and I need to use %Y%M%D escape sequence. Do I
need to write some custom interceptor? Could you please point me to an
example? Currently my AvroClient looks like this:
*public* *void* sendDataToFlume(String data) {

// Create *flume* event object

Event event = EventBuilder.*withBody*(data, Charset.*forName*("UTF-8"));

Map<String,String> headers = *new* HashMap<String,String>();

headers.put("host", *hostName*);

event.setHeaders(headers);

*try* {

rpcClient.append(event);