Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Thanks for the help everyone on this.  I have re-spun the release.  You
can get it at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.4-rc2
http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.4-candidate-2/

And through the apache maven staging repository.

The only difference is some debugging code removed.  The vote now goes
until Monday 15th. I am a +1 for the release.

--Bobby Evans