Accumulo, mail # dev - simple client example RowOperations hangs in tableOperations().create(table)

+
John21042 2013-10-23, 21:11
Re: simple client example RowOperations hangs in tableOperations().create(table)
Christopher 2013-10-23, 21:47
Does the example work outside of Eclipse?
What kind of VM network do you have set up? NAT? Have you checked that
you can route from the host to the guest? (try logging in to the guest
from the host using PuTTY or another ssh client).
Do you have a firewall turned on in the guest?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii