Flume, mail # user - How to use HTTPS with HTTPSource?

+
shushuai zhu 2013-06-19, 20:10
Re: How to use HTTPS with HTTPSource?
Josh Myers 2013-06-19, 20:16
Hi I have not tried this but would suggest using something like nginx to do
your ssl termination and loop back to a local port for your http source

--
www.mydrivesolutions.com

This email and any attachments is private and confidential. If you have
received this message in error please remove it from your systems and
notify the author.
MyDrive Solutions Limited is registered in England and Wales, No 07330334.
Registered office: Surrey Technology Centre, 40 Occam Road, Guildford GU2
7YG, UK
+
Ashish 2013-06-21, 09:09
+