MapReduce >> mail # user >> Chaning Multiple Reducers: Reduce -> Reduce -> Reduce

+
Jim Twensky 2012-10-05, 16:31
Re: Chaning Multiple Reducers: Reduce -> Reduce -> Reduce
Hey Jim,

Are you looking to re-sort or re-partition your data by a different
key or key combo after each output from reduce?

--
Harsh J
+
Jim Twensky 2012-10-05, 17:43