HBase >> mail # user >> Does HBase supports parallel table scan if I use MapReduce

Re: Does HBase supports parallel table scan if I use MapReduce
Have a look at Phoenix (https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix), a SQL
skin over HBase. It does parallel scans and has no map/reduce
dependencies. Instead, it compiles your SQL into native HBase calls.
Thanks,
James
@JamesPlusPlus
http://phoenix-hbase.blogspot.com