Accumulo >> mail # dev >> multi-table isolated batch scanner

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-04-15, 19:00
Re: multi-table isolated batch scanner
How are you expecting to get results back? Guava's Iterables could concat a
bunch of a Scanners together, if you didn't care about the throughput
aspect of it and simply wanted results from multiple tables.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is anyone else pining for a multi-table isolated batch scanner, or is it
> just me? I like the automatic parallelism and balancing of the batch
> scanner, but I'm looking to maintain server-side state in my iterators over
> long-running scans. I would also like to scan over multiple tables
> concurrently. Has anyone tried hacking something together with a pool of
> non-batch scanners?
>
> Adam

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-04-15, 19:10