Accumulo >> mail # dev >> multi-table isolated batch scanner

Re: multi-table isolated batch scanner
How are you expecting to get results back? Guava's Iterables could concat a
bunch of a Scanners together, if you didn't care about the throughput
aspect of it and simply wanted results from multiple tables.