MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop-1.1.1 namenode and datanode version mismatch

Re: Hadoop-1.1.1 namenode and datanode version mismatch
I do think running a build would cause that. Doing an 'ant clean'
would resolve it for you.

But I agree that the default version may perhaps be the release itself
(although then it gets harder to identify that the user ran a build?),
please file a JIRA for further discussion.

--
Harsh J