Pig >> mail # user >> How to create an empty alias

RE: How to create an empty alias

Just tell us what issue you are facing and what output do you want?

give a demo data and tell what kind of output you want.

Instead of posting query post the demo data and what outcome you do want..

Regards
Yogesh Kumar