HBase >> mail # user >> How to get coprocessor list by client API

How to get coprocessor list by client API
Hi, Everyone

    I need to know What coprocessors registered in a HTable. But, in Class
HTableDescriptor, I can only find
*addCoprocessor<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HTableDescriptor.html#addCoprocessor(java.lang.String)>
*, *hasCoprocessor<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HTableDescriptor.html#hasCoprocessor(java.lang.String)>
* ..etc. How can I use Client API to get the coprocessor information just
like Typing "describe table_name" in HBase Shell as follows?
hbase(main):002:0> describe 'table21'
DESCRIPTION
                  ENABLED
 {NAME => 'table21', *coprocessor$1 =>
'hdfs://host3:9000/sumCoprocessor.jar|idv.jack.endpoint true
                               *
* .SumDataEndpoint||'*, FAMILIES => [{NAME => 'cf', DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING =>
'NONE', BLOOMFILTER
 => 'NONE', REPLICATION_SCOPE => '0', VERSIONS => '3', COMPRESSION =>
'NONE', MIN_VERSIONS =>
  '0', TTL => '2147483647', KEEP_DELETED_CELLS => 'false', BLOCKSIZE =>
'65536', IN_MEMORY =>
  'false', ENCODE_ON_DISK => 'true', BLOCKCACHE => 'true'}]}

1 row(s) in 0.0210 seconds

Kyle