Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Large feature development (YARN vs HDFS)

+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2012-09-03, 21:30
Re: Large feature development (YARN vs HDFS)
Agreed... it does seem like a case of 'my wife is prettier'.

Maybe I'm oversensitive and it may even be understandable given how much of my waking time I've devoted to YARN over the last 30 months; but I do apologize for indulging in the behavior I accused others of. A good night's sleep does help in clearing mists. IAC, the point I was trying to quantify is simple - current state of YARN is far better than was being characterized here.

We should get back to discussing 'large-feature development' - thanks for starting that discussion Steve.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.