HBase >> mail # user >> Getting EOF Exception when starting HBASE

+
LoveIR 2011-11-02, 17:14
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-11-02, 17:16
+
Dejan Menges 2011-11-02, 17:17
+
Jack Levin 2011-11-02, 18:12
+
Harsh J 2011-11-02, 18:23
+
LoveIR 2011-11-03, 00:36
Re: Getting EOF Exception when starting HBASE
from the appropriate directory try:

patch -p0 [--dry-run] < patch-file-name

get rid of --dry-run, if the output looks fine.