Pig >> mail # user >> Pig default properties/configuration

Pig default properties/configuration
I'm calling Pig (with entry point from Main.java) from another Java
program. When it runs, I get a ton of warnings like these:

13/03/03 15:38:55 WARN conf.Configuration: dfs.max.objects is
deprecated. Instead, use dfs.namenode.max.objects
13/03/03 15:38:55 WARN conf.Configuration: mapred.task.id is
deprecated. Instead, use mapreduce.task.attempt.id

My question is, am I missing a step to load the default
configuration/properties? Or does Pig always show a lot of these
similar warnings? Any way to hide these during execution or to
otherwise?

Thanks.