Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Maven Build etc...

Re: Maven Build etc...
BTW First I have to ask if you agree to move to a maven build.
Just chatted with Andrew and he has a good idea to move some tests in
modules activated tru a profile (yup some tests need a running mysql,
oracle instance etc..).

Let me know before I break everything :-)

2011/8/2 Olivier Lamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Folks,
>
> FYI I have started working on a maven build for sqoop (not yet finished :-) ).
> I will probably move some unit tests with oracle jdbc driver to a
> profile (as this driver is not available in central repo).
>
> No objections if I move classes to package org.apache.sqoop (instead
> of com.cloudera.sqoop) ?
> I will fix license headers too (all contains : "Licensed to Cloudera,
> Inc. .... ")
>
> I have added a jenkins build
> (https://builds.apache.org/job/Sqoop-jdk-1.6/ ) (hehe @abayer I
> couldn't resist to do it before you :P )
> I will add a sonar analysis too.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Olivier Lamy