Pig >> mail # dev >> How do we determine 'stable' pig version?

How do we determine 'stable' pig version?

When I went to the pig release download page (through http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/pig), I only saw 0.11.1 and 0.12 available.
I later learned that there is an 'archive' link(http://archive.apache.org/dist/pig/)  that list other versions (0.8 to 0.10).

Two questions.

(i) How do we determine how many releases to show on the front download page?

(ii) How do we determine which release is considered 'stable' ?

I still consider the stable version to be 0.10.1 so I was surprised not to see that available on the front download page
and even more surprised to see release 0.12 flagged as 'stable'.

Koji
+
Daniel Dai 2013-10-22, 17:12
+