HBase, mail # user - Hbase 0.92 Example

+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-10-14, 19:44
+
anil gupta 2012-10-14, 20:04
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-10-14, 20:10
Re: Hbase 0.92 Example
anil gupta 2012-10-14, 20:23
Hi Dalia,

On the client-side you dont need to use that method directly. Instead, use
the following method :
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.AggregationClient.sum(byte[]
tableName,
ColumnInterpreter<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/coprocessor/ColumnInterpreter.html><R,S>
ci,
Scan<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Scan.html>
 scan)

Here is the documention for that class:
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/coprocessor/AggregationClient.html

Have a look at the JUnit for this co-processor for better understanding.

HTH,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,