HBase >> mail # user >> HBase coprocessor callback for comet

+
Jan Althaus 2013-02-05, 20:18
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 21:55
+
Jan Althaus 2013-02-06, 03:12
Re: HBase coprocessor callback for comet
You are better off using your own RPC. Thrift would be a good choice.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)