Accumulo >> mail # user >> Security and data design advice on structuring data on accumulo

+
Edmon Begoli 2012-08-08, 20:08
+
Marc Parisi 2012-08-08, 22:29
+
Edmon Begoli 2012-08-09, 19:44
+
Josh Elser 2012-08-10, 02:19
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-08-10, 12:52
+
Benson Margulies 2012-08-10, 12:56
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-08-10, 13:02
+
David Medinets 2012-08-10, 13:54
+
Edmon Begoli 2012-08-10, 14:47
+
Josh Elser 2012-08-10, 15:55
Re: Security and data design advice on structuring data on accumulo
But that's not really n*m, since it only specifies me by name. This should
be roughly linear with users, no?

There is definitely a reliance on some external service managing the roles
that docs are in, but this should be tractable.

Adam

+
Josh Elser 2012-08-10, 16:28
+