Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop pain points?

Re: Hadoop pain points?
What?
The lack of documentation is what made Hadoop, really HBase, a lot of fun:-)
You know what they say... Not guts, no glory...

I'm sorry, while I agree w Harsh, I just don't want to sound like some old guy talking about how when they were young, they had to walk in chest high snow, in a blizzard, uphill (both ways)to and from school ... And how you newbies have it so much better...

;-P

Sent from my iPhone