MapReduce >> mail # user >> Two Datanodes - Incompatible Cluster IDs

Two Datanodes - Incompatible Cluster IDs
I am trying to setup a 4 node Cloudera Hadoop cluster. However; two of my data nodes are showing up as "dead" nodes. After looking at the logs, I found that the dead nodes have a different ClusterID than my working/"live" nodes.

How do I configure the dead nodes with the correct ClusterID.  I can format the dead nodes, if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mike