Accumulo >> mail # user >> Trouble Starting Tablet Server

+
Brendan Heussler 2013-08-12, 15:13
+
John Vines 2013-08-12, 15:18
+
Brendan Heussler 2013-08-12, 15:24
+
Eric Newton 2013-08-13, 17:42
+
Brendan Heussler 2013-08-13, 18:02
Re: Trouble Starting Tablet Server
Ya, 1.4.3 doesn't support 2.0, though it's rumored that cloudera patched
1.4.3 so it would.  It's probably not very hard to back-port the small
changes we made to get accumulo to run on 2.0. but it will require code
changes.

-Eric