Accumulo, mail # user - Trouble Starting Tablet Server

Re: Trouble Starting Tablet Server
Eric Newton 2013-08-13, 18:11
Ya, 1.4.3 doesn't support 2.0, though it's rumored that cloudera patched
1.4.3 so it would.  It's probably not very hard to back-port the small
changes we made to get accumulo to run on 2.0. but it will require code
changes.

-Eric