HBase >> mail # user >> large machine configuration

large machine configuration
Hello,

While looking at, http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#important_configurations,
I noticed large machine configuration section still isnt completed.
¨Unfortunately¨, I am running on a large machine which as 64gb of memory
therefore I would need some help tuning my hbase/hadoop instance for
maximum performance. Can someone please shed light on what I should look
into?