Accumulo >> mail # dev >> RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery

Re: RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery
While in general I agree with Sean that once resolved in a released
version, JIRAs should stay resolved, I have no problem with re-opening
issues that are marked resolved in a non-released version, since, well,
they were never resolved.